South Korean yard takes $889m order from Norwegian state giant Statoil
- Ocean Rig gains $194m as it closes offer
- Samsung Heavy Industries in $330m deal for shuttle tankers
- South Korea’s Big Three yards position themselves to win Gail’s LNG tender
Long-term charter signed with BG Group's Brazil Shipping 1Knutsen NYK Offshore Tankers wins 11-year...
Greek owner cuts exposure to dire offshore market as VLCC sale draws closeCould tanker bull market last five years?
Hoegh LNG boss' focus on long-term contracts and floating regas is bearing fruit, as...Nor-Shipping 2015: Raise money when it's...
Build a war-chest rather than raising funds out of necessity, shipowners urged at Nor-ShippingHoegh LNG to build eighth FSRU at Hyundai Heavy Industries
Asset play will come but Teekay wants to harvest high profits in red-hot tanker market first before selling to highest bidder
Next Generation 2015 People | Markets | Technology
Find out who Lloyd's List sees as shipping's rising stars
The oil price shock has focused minds on future prospects at this year's Nor-Shipping
- Nor-Shipping 2015: Strong headwinds continue to challenge maritime industry
- Aronnax@Nor-Shipping: A big thumbs up and down for windpower
- Nor-Shipping 2015: Owners face pressures to scrap younger tonnage
In the face of challenges, Russia comes out firing
George Economou company also hit by a dip in first-quarter rates for its dry bulk fleet
Hold or fold: will much-anticipated July GRIs stick or slip?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=9FCBFCEC0D4E1371B6C42C05AF2138A4
815 (10) Baltic Dry Index
Call for action
Carriers and freight forwarders must escape a ‘zero-sum mind set’ that is damaging the entire supply chain
Greece in Crisis
Lloyd's List looks at the effect on shipping from the recent referendum
Lloyd's List is Recruiting
We are expanding our global team of journalists and analysts, with new...