Move designed to fulfil contractual commitments, says tug giant
- Svitzer targets Malaysian towage market with new joint venture
- Svitzer and Crowley merge salvage operations
- Svitzer reiterates focus on growth with long-term contracts and efficient port operations
Publication of shortlist means it is now your chance to say who has shaped shipping...Lloyd’s List global awards 2015 finalists...
Once almost a write-off, Maersk Tankers displays sustained stabilityMaersk Tankers rises to $36m profit on...
Malaysian offshore vessel builder and operator notes opportunity in shallow water...Offshore woes drive DSME to $2.1bn...
Indian carrier's net profits up 45% in April-JuneTanker earnings boost Great Eastern Shipping’s bottom line
Talks with Samsung yard aim at deferring more capital costs during offshore slump
The Shipping Podcast
Are the UK's best days as a maritime power ahead of it or behind it?
Oslo-listed energy services provider hit by offshore market downturn
- DSME said to be facing $1.7bn offshore woes
- Aker Arctic appoints new board following government takeover
- Sembcorp Marine wins $1bn order for world's biggest semisubmersible crane vessel
Recently opened Tuas yard will build ship for Heerema Offshore Services that will be used to install and remove oil rigs
Is it the right time to be buying bulkers?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=5CA5A3FD405296AA38BFA11300100C90
891 (-15) Baltic Dry Index
Lloyd's List Topics
Click here to see a full spread of the topics that Lloyd's List covers
Top 100 Container Ports 2015
View the winners and losers and the data behind the rankings
Is crowd-sourcing the right way to get Arctic seabed chart data?