Somali pirates are contained but not defeated, EU Navfor
- German navy to patrol Gulf of Aden for another year
- Industry needs one impartial body to tackle under-reporting of attacks
- UN anti-piracy effort wins UK funding
Firms must pay a minimum $10,000 fee under new national rulesAccreditation of armed guards certification...
Gulf of Aden Transits chief operating officer Gerry Northwood tracks Bay of Bengal...Bangladesh-based pirates pose a real threat...
Shipping minister bites back after industry slams lack of government backingMaritime security industry needs more support...
Gangs learn lessons from attacks off east and west Africa, says FrodlFishing boats bear brunt of attacks
Westminster has yet to ratify international guidance, says PVI
Lloyd's List Maritime Security Survey
Click to view an exclusive infographic of the results
Knowledge is power when it comes to unfamiliar environments
- Top 30 ports: Treading water
- Collaboration is key to innovation in ship design
- Throwing cold water over Arctic exploration fever
Disputed ties between West Africa militant groups and pirates are troubling for insurers
Should shipowners take more responsibility for design innovation?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=EC4D9F1BC78AC22BEFC2651615D6D3B6
830 (-6) Baltic Dry Index
Video: The Future of Maritime Security
A roundtable debate on the maritime security market
Shipping's 100 Most Influential People
Click here to see who shipping's most powerful people are