About Lloyd's List Asia
As Asia is becoming the hub of the international maritime industry, Lloyd’s List has expanded its journalism and insight team into this region, providing subscribers with the essential tools to make informed decisions in this increasingly competitive and complex shipping market. Lloyd’s List Asia provides up to date independent Asian news, data and powerful insight on marine trade and finance to help shipping companies effectively plan their business.
Lloyd's List Asia is providing a space for informed debate by business leaders, from ship owners to classification societies to financial services providers and seafarers, via interviews, opinion, surveys and the exchange of ideas.
Exclusively for Asia:
- Lloyd’s List Asia online service exclusive to Asian coverage www.lloydslist-asia.com
- Expanded editorial across the region providing more reporting and analysis around the new big influences of the shipping industry
- Monthly Asia supplements in Lloyd’s List from April 2011
- Lloyd’s List Asia group set up on LinkedIn for engagement in discussion about the Asian shipping market.
- A dedicated Twitter account for Lloyd's List Asia, providing up to the minute news.
Nordic and Baltic focus: Sweden
A five-part special Lloyd’s List focus
Clean 588 (2) Dirty 612 (1) Baltic Tanker Indices
Accreditation of armed guards certification bodies begins
Blueprint for recovery
Shipping's power brokers have their say. Click for more